Easy to install
Nautical stainless steel
Kit Anchor Wall Mountings With Tensioner SimplE INOX o Galvanized Steel
SimplE wall anchor mounting kit with tensioner for shade sails.
Includes 1 square plate in stainless or galvanized steel, 1 steel tensioner and 2 steel karabiners.
- Sturdy square plate in galvanized steel or stainless steel, M8 tensioner and two 60x6 carabiners
- Superior strength compared to competing products
- Well spaced and oversized holes to accommodate sturdy fixings
- Plate thickness ¹/₈ inches
- Able to anchor all types of sail shades
- Variable distance between sail and plate between 10 and 13 inches.
Notice: Our products are designed for residential use. Please read our safety and warranty information carefully
The stainless steel is robust and anti-rust.
The kit includes:
- 1 square plate in stainless steel shaped well 9,4 x 9,4cm with a thickness of 3mm. The plate must be anchored to the wall with the use of 4 dowels (not supplied) to be purchased separately depending on the type of wall to be fixed
- 1 stainless steel tensioner diameter 6 mm
- 2 stainless steel karabiners diameter 6 mm
We therefore created a sturdy 9.4 x 9.4 cm plate, 2 mm thick with 4 well-sized holes. Only thanks to this kit will you rest assured that you can create a sturdy and resistant anchor point.
Each kit allows the fixing of a flap: you will therefore need 3 kits for triangular sails and 4 for square and rectangular sails. In addition to the wall kits, we have anodized aluminum anchoring posts and accessories of all kinds.
View our YouTube channel!
You will find usefull information: click here!
Easy, fast, robust, economical: the tensioner kit ensures all these qualities.
The robustness of the materials can be tested without problems to ensure the correct tension of the sail.
The sturdy 2mm plate, 60mm carabiners and the strong 6mm line make it resistant for all types of sails.
Just follow the guides, and the kit will be very easy to install.
The set comes with plate, carabiners and turnbuckle.
The tensioner set is the most flexible and effective solution for anchoring the sheet to walls or concrete beams.
Thanks to the sturdy M6 tensioning buckle, firm force can be applied to ensure proper tensioning.
Available in both stainless steel and galvanized steel, you can choose the product that best suits your situation.
Each kit allows the fixing of a corner: you will therefore need 3 kits for triangular sails and 4 for square and rectangular sails. In addition to the wall kits, we also have anodized aluminum anchoring poles and accessories of all kinds.
STAINLESS STEEL OR GALVANIZED
Galvanized steel is an extremely strong and resistant material but at the same time cheaper than stainless steel. Galvanizing makes all the components of the kit resistant to rust over time.
Stainless steel is the most used material in the nautical world, thanks to its absolute anti-rust and anti-corrosion features. The stainless steel version of the kit is also appreciated for its unmistakable aesthetics.
Assembly instructions in PDF format with technical data, content and step-by-step instructions for assembling Simple with tensioner.