Wall fixing plates for shade sails
Only a well-tensioned sail can best withstand wind, rain and hail.
The Maanta shade sail wall fixings and plates have been specially designed to optimally tension your shade sail.
All wall fixings and tensioning systems are sturdy and designed specifically for medium and large patio sails.
We hebben 3 kits voor zeil bevestigingsmateriaal
- Kit Wall Mount Muscle x3 with traction booster: This kit with pulleys and fixing plate is our favourite for its efficiency and easy application.
- Kit Wall Mount SimplE with Tensioner: This kit is simple and offers a durable anchorage.
- Kit Wall Mount SimplE with Nautical Rope: This kit is ideal if you are looking for flexibility and need to cover longer distances between the wall and the corner of the sail.
Read on to discover the advantages and interesting facts about shade sail hardware kits
Kit Anchor Wall Mountings With Tensioner SimplE
INOX o Galvanized Steel
easy to install
nautical stainless steel
SimplE wall anchor kit for shade sails
ballast base for shade sail poles
What are the advantages of wall mounting plates?
There are many different types of shade sail mounting plates, and we at Maanta have developed a product specifically to withstand the tension generated by our garden shade sails.
Although a sun sail may not appear to be heavy, there is an enormous pressure applied to each point under the pressure of wind and bad weather. With smaller plates there is a risk of breakage: here are the advantages of our products:
- Robust plates for strong and sturdy anchoring.
Material: galvanised steel or stainless steel
- The holes in the fixing plates are well spaced and oversized: they can be used with strong threaded rods up to 10mm. This ensures a strong and robust anchorage.
- It is possible to adjust the distance between the sail and the anchor.
Kit Wall Mount Muscle x3: 4 metres of nautical rope - adjustable distance up to 1.5m
Kit Wall Mount SimplE with Stainless Steel Tensioner - adjustable distance up to 25cm
Kit Wall Mount SimplE with 2m Nautical Rope - adjustable distance up to 0.75m
- Ensure maximum tension
Kit Wall Mount Muscle x3: It multiplies the force - 20 kg applied becomes 60 kg of tension
Kit Wall Mount SimplE with Tensioner - guaranteed tension thanks to the sturdy materials.
Kit Wall Mount SimplE with 2m 900DaN Nautical Rope: the rope can be pulled to its maximum without any problems to ensure correct sail tension.
- They are universal: they can be used with any Maanta sail.
- Easy to install
- Neat and clean design
Why is it important to choose the right fixings?
Correct sail tensioning is essential to achieve an impeccable aesthetic result and optimal performance in terms of resistance to wind, rain or hail.
Correct tensioning is one of the most important factors during installation and it affects the performance of the anchors and means of tensioning used.
What are the advantages of a well-tensioned shade sail?
- better wind resistance (does not tear and does not damage the anchors)
- no water sacks (waterproof sails)
- less risk of tearing
- longer durability of the sail and fixings
- cleaner look
- the fabric doesn’t get damaged
- better drainage (even breathable shade sails drain a little water if properly tensioned)!
Our top tip for proper tensioning of a garden shade sail
Tension your patio shade sail as much as possible! Optimum tensioning can reach up to 60-70 kg on each corner. With our wall fixings and tensioners you are on the safe side.